The United States of America is one of the most popular travel destinations in the world, even to the Americans themselves. Even though most people in the United States do not have a passport, LAX Airport (California), JFK Airport (New York), and MCO Airport (Florida) top the list of most popular airports for frequent domestic travel. Whether you are a domestic traveler or an international traveler, there are several rules at Stateside that travelers must abide by literally.
If this is your first trip and years of preparation, hard work and dreaming have finally come to the state, be it as a student, as a tourist or as a businessman, be prepared to do some important things in stages when you arrive at the port.
Do you want to travel to America and be hassle-free at the airport? Here are some simple tips to help you make your journey more enjoyable and engaging:
- Collect all your things, and bring the flight bag on
When your flight lands, your first urgent task is to make sure you understand all sorts of things from your flight and check your bags.
2. Make sure all of the relevant papers are handy
When you get off the flight, be sure to check again, and again before you go to immigration that you have all your documents ready. Keep all the necessary legal papers and passport in hand so that you can present it easily.
3. Immigration check
The first stage you must take after reaching the USA is clearing immigration. The immigration officer must stamp your passport in your I-20, write D / S. D / S-Stay duration.
4. Go to luggage claim area to collect your luggage
If you have to check luggage, you will have to pick it up in the baggage claim area, sometimes called the baggage reclaim area in some airports outside the US. No matter where you are in the world, you face the same kind of problems as the airline losing or damaging your bag or someone stealing your luggage. If you follow the tips below, you can avoid most baggage claim problems.
- Seek to pack less
- Make your luggage easier to find
- Check the baggage tag detail
- Get to the baggage claim area before your bags ready to receive.
Search your tags before entering the baggage claim area Plan for a lost, broken, or stolen bag Search your bag for damage before entering.
5. Custom Clear
- Stamp your Form on Customs.
- Then grab your suitcases which you have checked in.
- Customs officer walk, give the customs form.
- Customs officers will ask you to bring some foodstuffs, cigarettes, or the like.
- You are legally in the USA after you clear the Customs.
6.When you have a connecting flight, check-in your luggage again if it’s your last destination, wait for your pickup.
7. Greet the smiley guy that arrives to pick you up from the airport. (Sorry you need to take a taxi!)
8. Help to suitcase load
Considering whether your suitcase is heavy or light or if there is anything brittle inside the suitcase, help to load your suitcase and explain to those who are loading your suitcases that it will be easier and faster.
9. Try to adjust yourself to new places and new weather
New places, new weather, it may feel hesitant at times, but each place has its own rules and regulations, you have to accept them, then your journey will be easier and more enjoyable.
10. Lastly, if you go on your own with a hired taxi cab then help him to get your address right and if someone comes to receive you then use a smile and exchange greetings with him then go home and call everyone except him
The main purpose of these topics is to apply the above information in your real life and to improve the overall. Thank you very much for reading and understanding this topic carefully at the end, I hope you will come up with some new important topic later.