Eb-2 Visa -Employment-based, Second Preference Immigrant Visa
Table of Contents
Requirements & Documentation of EB-2:
An advanced degree or its equivalent, which is a bachelor’s degree along with five years of progressive work experience in the field, is a must requirement.
Other documentation that is acceptable includes:
- An official academic record showing you have a U.S. advanced degree or a foreign equivalent degree
- An official academic record showing you have a U.S. bachelor’s degree or a foreign equivalent degree along with letters from current or former employers showing you have at least five years of progressive work experience in your field after you have earned your bachelor’s degree.
Showing exceptional ability is a must in the field of science, arts, or business through which the U.S can benefit economically, culturally, or educationally in its future welfare.
Documentation required is: (at least 3 requirements are needed)
- Official academic transcript to prove exceptional ability
- At least ten years of full-time experience as mentioned in the employment letter
- Professional license
- Recognition for achievements and significant contributions in the particular field
- Membership in the professional association
- Evidence that you earn a salary that matches your exceptional ability
- Other proof of eligibility
Once you are able to show your abilities, your application will be reviewed along will all the evidence that you have submitted and that will determine your chance of getting an Eb-2 visa.
National Interest Waiver
If individuals believe that their job can benefit the US economy then they can apply for a labor certification waiver. Applicants who can apply are:
- Physicians who have exceptional ability and are critically acclaimed
- Entrepreneurs that have widespread recognition.
What's Your Reaction?