Transferring money from abroad to Bangladesh may be a hassle if the recipient doesn’t have a bank account. However, you can easily send money to bKash from the USA instantly. This article will answer any possible question you may have regarding the money transaction and provide you with detailed steps. (How To Send Money to Bangladesh By bKash From The USA)
A trusted website called WorldRedit can be used to transfer money to bKash. It also has an app where you can track your transfer.
Table of Contents
What is bKash?
bKash is a mobile service in Bangladesh which is under Bangladesh Bank as a part of BRAC Bank Limited. This mobile service lets you transfer and receive money with your registered mobile number, without a bank account. Now you can also send money to bKash from the USA.
About World remit
WorldRemit has a global money transfer system. It is mainly used for mobile money transactions. They provide a great service to easily send money to any registered mobile account.
They provide this service in more than 50 countries and every month over 180000 mobile money transfer takes place on WorldRemit. There are around 3 million users worldwide.
How long does it take to transfer?
Normally if you are using WorldRemit to transfer money it should be sent in minutes. The expected time will be usually be displayed while you are making the transaction.
However, transfers can take longer if the wrong details are given. Therefore be sure to enter the correct details.
The minimum amount you can send to bKash is usually BDT 100. It may depend on the country you are sending money from or the payment method you are using.
Some payment methods accepted by WorldRemit
Card Bank account transfer Poli iDeal Apple pay Trustly ACH
- Recipients name should match the name registered on the mobile phone. To avoid any delays enter the full name
- Recipients City
Mobile Money account number:
- Fully registered mobile money accounts only.
- 10 digits in total (excluding country code).
Contact mobile number.
- This number will be used to send notifications when the funds are transferred.
- It does not necessarily have to be the same mobile number as the mobile money account.
- family or friend support
- purchase of services
- property payment,
- sending fund to self
It is difficult for us to amend or stop the transfer, although we will always try our best to do so.
It is going to be difficult to amend or stop a transfer so please enter the double-check the details.
WorldRemit does not charge any additional fees from your recipient. However, some operators may charge them a fee if the funds are withdrawn as cash.
Why you may need to transfer?
You will need to have a valid reason for transferring money which could be :
- Purchasing goods
- Paying for fees ( tuition fees, medical fees, etc.)
- For Investment
- Supporting family member
- Mortgage payment
- Paying for bills
How To Send Money to Bangladesh By bKash From The USA Steps with pictures
- https://www.worldremit.com/ go to this site (referral link)
- Choose a country to send to (Choose Bangladesh for bKash transfer)
- Click on “Get started “
- You should see this page at first
- You will need to scroll down for the next step
4. Click on Mobile Money ( You can also see the exchange rate )
5. Click on Continue
- Choose the option bKash
- Enter the amount needed to send
- Fill in your recipients details
- Start the payment
In conclusion, this is the most convenient way to send money to Bangladesh by bKash from the USA. There are other sites available to provide this service however Worldredit is the most reliable and fastest way. The steps are also very easy to follow. You could do this all from your device without any hassles.