Black Friday is nearing and it is one of the biggest shopping days of the year so here is a list of things student can buy on black Friday:
- Laptops/Computers– Are you looking for a laptop or desktop to replace your old model? A Black Friday sale is likely to yield the best deals. Sale on computers tends to double up all due to thanksgiving weekend. There will be deals on pricier as well as budget models. Black Friday is the best day to buy as there will a range of products on sale that will be better than what you’ll find at almost any the time of the year.
- Smartphone– These days students are crazy abut smartphones and who would not like to buy when there is good offer. For those who have been eyeing on new smartphone this is the perfect time. Lot of big companies compete for market share on Black Friday.
- Books– Bibliophiles have something to rejoice about. While they are not as heavily promoted as electronics deals but they are among the heavily discounted items on Black Friday.
- Denim– You can never have too many pair of jeans and Black Friday is the perfect day to stock up. Students can get upto 50% off on top brands like Levi’s and Tommy Hilfiger.
- Footwear– Prices are expected to be slashed for athletic shoes, sneakers and boot for both men and women. Whether you are buying for yourself or as a gift, Black Friday is the best time to purchase.
- Headphones– If you are looking for Apple’s AirPod than Black Friday won’t be a help at all. Instead if you are flexible and can go with any brand than Black Friday sale is definitely for you.
- TV – If there is an old TV lying in a house and you are willing to upgrade it, it would be wise to do so on black Friday. If you see a good deal on LED you should pick them up immediately. It doesn’t need t burn a hole in your pocket. Students who stay in flats or apartments can contribute together and purchase one.
- Home Decor– Though furniture isn’t advisable to buy on Black Friday, what students can buy on black Friday is discounted home decor items to make your room look more beautiful.
- Luggage– Quality luggages aren’t cheap at all. Thankfully black Friday is offering such at reasonable prices from carry on to rolling bags for that busy travel or holiday seasons. One should avail the deal of buying small sized luggage rather than carrying massive suitcases especially in crowded airport.
- Coffee maker– Students who need to stay up all night either due to assignments or exams definitely need coffee maker to keep them up at night and coffee maker is one of the best Black Friday deals.
- Slow cookers– Even for students who are quite busy with their studies and have no time for cooking, slow cooker is one of the heavily discounted items on black Friday.
- Winter clothing– Though winter has already arrived and it may be a bit chillier by the time Black Friday rolls around, you’ll save big if you can wait until then to buy your favorite winter wear. Black Friday is the perfect time to invest in that winter clothing that everyone’s is looking for- fashionable and functional. Since retailers often tends to clear up stock, price falls dramatically on such wear.
- Fitness trackers– From low end to high end, fitness trackers are all students should be looking forward to buy for those who are looking to get in shape before New Year after consuming all those rich calories from junk and sweet foods.
- Smartwatches– These are something to watch for if latest model is not essential for you. If you are willing to get previous model, you will be ending up with significant savings.
- Groceries– Students who stay alone or with group of friend often find eating out always to be costly. Instead they can buy groceries can cook by themselves. Black Friday is a great time to head to grocery store as some supermarket offers steep discounts on certain food.
- Speakers– Those wanting to play music with high quality sound will be lucky this Black Friday as prices are expected to dip with students having excellent savings.
What's Your Reaction?